1519 West Hamilton was built by Alexander and Elizabeth Shimer in 1908. Alexander Shimer, who built his fortune as a part-owner of Lehigh Portland Cement, had commissioned the firm of Bailey & Baseet to construct the luxurious Tudor-Revival Style home. Jaindl Properties acquired the property in 2011 and immediately began a two-year renovation to restore the home to its original grandeur.
During the restoration 1519 West Hamilton was fully equipped with the modern amenities expected of a Class A office without compromising its classic style. The living room, solarium, and breakfast room were converted to reception while the former dining room was transformed into an opulent boardroom. The upstairs bedrooms were all converted to luxury offices and meeting spaces.
1519 West Hamilton currently serves as the Jaindl Enterprises headquarters. For more information on the building, contact us here.