The Carriage House
1516 W. Court Street, named “The Carriage House” for its previous use as the Shimer Estate’s stables and secondary living quarters, was acquired by Jaindl Properties in June 2014. Previously occupied as residential units, the property will be undergoing renovation in 1Q 2015 to offer nine private offices, two collaboration spaces, a luxurious conference room, open dining area, two powder rooms and a full bathroom. Located in the newly enclosed compound, the Carriage House has access to twenty private fenced-in parking spaces monitored around the clock by the compound’s state-of-the-art security system.
In addition to aesthetic renovations the new space will be equipped with the newest security features, new high-efficiency HVAC systems and modern telecommunication features to ensure nothing short of Class A office space.
With renovations beginning in 1Q 2015, the building will be completed by the end of 2Q 2015.
For more information on leasing space at The Carriage House, contact us here.